Masco Corporation Senior Sales Analyst - Smyrna, GA in Smyrna, Georgia
About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Sr. Sales Analyst to join our team in Smyrna, GA !
As the Sr. Sales Analyst, you will:
• Primarily work with external and internal customer to ensure their analytical and marketing needs are exceeded. You will be responsible for leading a significant amount of business analysis and reporting related to highly visible strategic initiatives.
• Manage your role as a cross-functional position that requires collaboration with key business constituents to create analyses related to Masco operations as well as competitive analysis.
• Work with customers to coordinate and develop consumer insights through the entire path to purchase and provide detailed competitive analysis of products, promotions, and programs.
What You Bring to the Role
Bachelor’s degree with marketing/business related major preferred
2-3+ years of experience in retail industry, specifically “Big Box”, preferred
Experience in logistics and supply chain activities preferred
Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, to effectively address internal/external customers
Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, data manipulations and management skills
Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks proactively
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including skills with reporting software and business intelligence (Tableau, Nielson, Advanced Excel)
The ability and willingness to travel overnight as necessary – travel 5-20%
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
• Paid Time-Off
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Company laptop
• Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
• 401K saving plan with company match
• Tuition assistance program
• Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: senior sales analysis, sales analysis, consumer products, project management, project coordination, data analysis, Tableau, Nielson
Senior Sales Analyst - Smyrna, GA
Full or Part Time:
Corporate, Marketing, Sales
Masco HD Support Services
State / Province: