Masco Corporation Inspect/Repair 2 - 423 Finishing 1st shift in Sayre, Pennsylvania
Masco Cabinetry is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinet and countertop solutions with three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference. Masco Cabinetry continually works at maintaining its world-class manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies.
We are seeking an Inspect/Repair operator on our 1st Shift in the Finishing Dept. 423. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee discounts on a wide range of products.
If you are ready to put your talents to work and embrace manufacturing excellence, apply to Masco Cabinetry today!
NATURE OF DUTIES:
· Maintain quality production and safety standards.
· Inspect, sort and stack quality product for correct applications.
· Determine defective material to be repaired or scrapped.
· Perform routine repairs of product required to meet quality standards.
· Assist in the training of temporary/new employees.
· Report defectives/variations to Supervisor and/or Material Coordinator.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Duties may include stain wiping, sanding, loading and off-loading.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· May be required to work a flexible schedule.
· Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling.
· Hand dexterity and strength.
· May be required to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
Must have a good overall work record, including a satisfactory attendance record, and self-motivation. General computer and mathematical skills required along with good communication skills and ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds repeatedly. Demonstrates a commitment to safety at all times. Employees in this position are required to follow established safety rules and promote the overall safety and health program at Masco Cabinetry in the performance of their duties.
Inspect/Repair 2 - 423 Finishing 1st shift
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.