Masco Corporation Class 3 Maintenance PM Technician - 3rd shift in Mt. Jackson, Virginia
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions including instruction manuals
• Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Assist A & B mechanics as needed with repairs, installations and building of equipment
May perform welding, pipe fitting and machine shop work
Operate and run safely any power tool in shop
· Must be extremely safety conscious and have good housekeeping habits.
- Will need valid driver's license for company vehicle usage to pick up parts
*Train on boiler and steam system operations as backup boiler operator
*Perform preventive maintenance tasks
*Responsible for facility maintenance (inside & outside lighting, ceiling cleaning, blacktop patching, etc)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Must be able to work in a safe manner and as part of a team. Candidate should be a self-starter who can work without close supervision. Must be able to read and write clearly and have the ability to communicate in English with others. Candidate will perform a routine schedule of preventative maintenance of machinery. Must be able to safely operate shop tools and equipment. Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice. Must be able to climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach and perform moderate to heavy (5-75 lbs.) lifting along with standing on your feet at least nine hours per day. Must be able to work comfortably at heights. Must have a contact phone number. It is an essential function of this job that you report to work on a regular basis
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, climbing ladders, pushing, and pulling
• May be required to frequently lift 5-75 lbs
• Hand dexterity and strength
• Overtime is required, including weekends with little or no advance notice
• May be required to work a flexible schedule
- It is an essential function of this position to report to work on a regular basis
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Class 3 Maintenance PM Technician - 3rd shift
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.