Masco Corporation Delivery Scheduler in Middlefield, Ohio
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Delivery Scheduler in Middlefield, OH!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Responsible for contacting consumers and customers to set-up deliveries, coordinating production schedules, developing truck routes and general customer service.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contact consumers and customers via outbound calls and e-mails to establish a production
date for the plant and delivery date for the customer/consumer.
• Plan transportation route to set locations based on geographic efficiencies.
• Coordinate with dispatchers to establish truck routes to ensure timely and efficient delivery
• Establish production date for add-ons and expedited orders.
• Coordinate with dispatchers to establish truck routes on returns from customers/consumers.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High School diploma or GED.
• 3 years customer service experience.
• Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
• Demonstrated successful ability to perform accurate work under the pressures of tight
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Delivery operations experience.
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.