Masco Corporation Sales Representative, Home Depot in Lansing, Michigan
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative - Home Depot, in the Central, Western and Northern Lower Peninsula territory in Michigan!
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and Quality Cabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding as you grow sales of Masco Cabinetry products within a designated territory by understanding the retail home center customer and providing a positive customer experience. You will receive coaching and sales training during our formal Sales Onboarding Program and have an opportunity for career development with a company focused on engagement.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and leverage business relationships with store personnel in order to promote sales and capture market share.
• Train and support store personnel by educating them on the Masco Cabinetry product and program offerings both in-store and off-site.
• Analyze sales metrics to develop and execute on plans to drive increased sales.
• Proactively address product, warranty and/or service issues and communicate resolution with all parties involved.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years of selling experience with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business teams, and customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Kitchen and bath industry experience
• Large Home Center sales experience
• Basic knowledge of 20/20 or CAD
Masco Cabinetry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Masco Cabinetry does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regards to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Masco Cabinetry is an at will employer.
Sales Representative, Home Depot
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.