Masco Corporation Production Worker II in Grand Prairie, Texas
Milgard Windows & Doors is seeking Production Workers – 1st shift to join our newest manufacturing facility in Grand Prairie Texas!
Key responsibilities include constructing vinyl and aluminum windows including framework, glass and hardware. Attention to detail and accuracy to ensure product meets Milgard standards. Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
• One year of production experience or similar preferred. Use of hand tools and saws.
• Two to three years of work experience.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
• May be required to frequently lift up to 60 lbs.
• Hand dexterity and strength.
• Overtime is required, including weekends.
• May be required to work a flexible schedule.
Milgard offers competitive wage and excellent benefits program. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance.
Production Worker II
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Milgard Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.