Masco Corporation CDL Delivery Driver in Grand Prairie, Texas
At Milgard Windows and Doors, we define our success based on the positive difference we make in the lives of our employees, our customers and our communities. We have a history of over 50 years of offering innovative products and superior services to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Driver to join our manufacturing facility in Grand Prairie, Texas.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery and unloading of finished product, parts and materials to customer locations. This may include dealer's place of business, homeowners residence or a jobsite.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ensure truck is properly loaded and load secured; truck is in operational condition and product is delivered without any damage sustained
• Complete the corresponding paperwork of delivery.
• Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job.
Minimum of 1–2 years delivery and/or professional driving experience.
• Valid Driver’s license (Class A) for State of employment is required
• Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
• High school diploma or GED.
Milgard Manufacturing, Inc. provides excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
CDL Delivery Driver
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Milgard Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.