Masco Corporation Maintenance Class 3 - GL14 in Duncanville, Texas
Masco Cabinetry is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinet and countertop solutions with three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets. We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
Masco Cabinetry continually works at maintaining its world-class manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies.
We are seeking new team members to work in the Maintenance Dept. on 1st Shift. We offer hourly wage + OT + full benefit package including employee discounts on a wide range of products.
If you are ready to put your talents to work and embrace manufacturing excellence, apply to Masco Cabinetry today!
1) Fabricates and assembles structural metal products, such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, and metal parts for buildings and equipment according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints: Develops layout and plans the sequence of operations, applying knowledge of mathematics, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
2) Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
3) Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as welders, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
4) Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
5) Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, calipers and measuring tape.
6) Will also fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
7) Will set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, grinders, metal cutting band saws, plasma cutters and welders.
8) Possesses knowledge and skill in setup and operation of metal machining equipment such as Lathe, Mill, etc.
9) May occasionally be required to work overtime to meet project schedules.
10) Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 years’ experience in metal, plastics and sheet metal fabrication.
A. Maintain/update knowledge of equipment and systems.
B. Troubleshoot and repair shop equipment as needed to correct breakdowns or quality issues.
C. Attendance and punctuality with respect to company attendance policy.
D. Adherence to MASCO Cabinetry safety rules.
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Maintenance Class 3 - GL14
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.