Masco Corporation Group Leader - 1st Shift in Duncanville, Texas
Masco Cabinetry is proud to be one of America’s most respected manufacturers of cabinet and countertop solutions with three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid, Merillat, and Quality Cabinets.
We market thousands of different styles and products in a demanding marketplace where style and craftsmanship make all the difference.
Masco Cabinetry continually works at maintaining its world-class manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies.
We are seeking new team members to work in Assembly on First Shift as a Group Leader in the Parts Pulling department. We offer hourly wage + OT + full benefit package including employee discounts on a wide range of products.
If you are ready to put your talents to work and embrace manufacturing excellence, apply to Masco Cabinetry today!
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Production workers must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions
• Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
• Construct cabinets in all different phases
• Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures
• The nature of all production positions is repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• One year of production experience or similar in an assembly, carpentry or detail-oriented environment is preferred
• Leadership skills
• Oracle experience preferred
• Able to deal with fast pace environment
• Two to three years of work experience
• Knowledge of safe work practices
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Ability to speak/read/write english
• Ability to operate various tools
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
• May be required to frequently lift 30 or more lbs
• Hand dexterity and strength
• Overtime is required, including some weekends
• May be required to work a flexible schedule
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Group Leader - 1st Shift
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Masco Cabinetry is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco Cabinetry is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.