Masco Corporation Service Tech in Aurora, Colorado
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A Service Technician performs warranty service repairs at customers’ homes throughout Milgard Denver geographic region. Must be able to determine if a situation is a warranty item or not, and appropriately explain the circumstances to the customer.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures, MPS, and Philosophy.
• Operate a Company vehicle in accordance with Company policies and State and Federal laws.
• Troubleshoot product issues and determine the appropriate remedial measures needed.
• Repair any and all components of a vinyl, aluminum, or woodclad door or window in the field.
• Keep all parts (rollers, screws, etc.) on the service vehicle stocked at all times.
• Create and execute MPS objectives; meet MPS commitments and work within the guidelines of MPS.
• Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job.
• Proper usage of personal protective equipment.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
• Previous glazing and/or window experience
• Valid Driver’s license for State of employment
• Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record
• In depth of knowledge of product lines in order to repair products in the field Read and navigate by map
• Able to compute basic math problems involving fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure
• Good hand eye coordination and the ability to discern colors
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Being comfortable getting on a roof
• Ability to work off of a ladder
Full or Part Time:
State / Province:
Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Milgard Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.